Our brand name has been inspired by an ancient coin (Biatec or Biatex – please refer to the page “Our heritage”) which has been restyled and modernized. The reverse side of the coin with a “Biatec horse” motif is now a feature of each watch in our Majestic Collection. Each caseback is decorated with silver coin placed under the sapphire crystal.
We will customize the coin for you
The coin is supplied by one of the oldest mints in Europe (the mint of Mincovňa Kremnica which is more than 700 years old) and we provide the coin as a standard decoration. If you wish to have your own motif instead, we will be glad to provide you with a custom-made coin (please see the Majestic Collection page for details).
- Rosegold PVD coated polished stainless steel case 316L
- Brushed and polished finish caseback
- Front and backside sapphire crystal with inner double antireflective coating
- Caseback sealed with 4 screws
- Caseback filled with silver coin with a Biatec horse motif.
- Viton® sealing under caseback – resistant against chemicals
- Big onion crown with Biatec logo
- Screwed brushed serial number plate applied to the bottom lug
- Width: 40.00 mm without crown, 43.20 mm with crown
- 48.00 mm lug to lug distance
- Thickness: 12,83 mm
- Lug width: 22 mm
- Dark brown sunray dial
- Silver seconds dial at 9.00
- Rosegold indexes
- Rosegold hands
- Dark brown calf leather with croco pattern and brown stitching
- Rosegold PVD coated buckle with Biatec logo
- Medium padding, thickness: 3.50 mm
- Length: 120.00 mm (long side), 80.00 mm (short side)
- Width: 22mm/18mm
- 50 meters, 5 atm.
- Vibrations per hour: 28.800
- Frequency: 4Hz
- Jewels: 29
- Ball bearing: 1
- ~65 hours
Treatment / Decor
- Rhodium-plating / Shot-blasting
- Brushed oscillating weight.