The real highlight of the watch is a Swiss automatic movement Eterna 3901A with a specially customized Biatec propeller rotor inspired by the Vought F4U Corsair aircraft.
Big diamond crown
Big diamond crown with Biatec logo remains us old days when pilots could easily wind or adjust their watches while wearing gloves. The lugs of the watch are also a reminder of the legendary design of the Corsair’s wings.
- 316L stainless steel case
- Brushed and polished finish
- Front Sapphire crystal with antireflective coating on both sides
- See-through Sapphire crystal back with inner double antireflective coating
- Screwed caseback
- Viton® sealing under caseback – resistant against chemicals
- Big diamond screwed-down crown with Biatec logo
- Screwed polished serial number plate applied to the bottom lug
- Width: 40.00 mm without crown, 44.20 mm with crown
- 48.00 mm lug to lug distance
- Thickness: 12.8 mm
- Lugs width: 20 mm
- Black lacquered dial
- Small seconds dial at 9.00
- 3D silver numbers printed with Super-LumiNova® T3 grade A
- Silver hands filled with Super-LumiNova® T3 grade A
- Black calf leather with grain pattern and white stitching
- High resistance against scratches and water
- Strong padding, thickness: 6.80 mm
- Length: 120.00 mm (long side), 80.00 mm (short side)
- 316L stainless steel buckle with Biatec logo
- 100 meters, 10 atm
- Vibrations per hour: 28.800
- Frequency: 4Hz
- Jewels: 29
- Ball bearing: 1
- ~65 hours
Treatment / Decor
- Rhodium-plating / Shot-blasting
- Pearl pattern on the bridge
- Customized for Biatec.
- Propeller with black and yellow colors.
- Corsair logo on oscillating weight.