- Polished stainless steel case 316L with NanTec technology in perfect size 40 mm (NanTec finish is much more scratch resistant than standard 316L steel).
- Water resistance of 300 meters / 30 ATM.
- Black, blue or dark grey dial with applied indexes with Biatec shield shape.
- One way rotating bezel with sapphire inlay.
- Stainless steel bracelet with NanTec technology and butterfly clasp.
- Swiss Made automatic movement with 26 jewells – Sellita SW200.
- Our range of watches in the Leviathan Collection has been carefully tailored to match your needs in terms of accuracy, comfort and visually-attractive design.
NanTec technology - extremely resistable against scratches
Using our proprietary mixture of case hardened high grade Stainless Steel and revolutionary NanTec finish, Biatec is significantly more scratch resistant than standalone 316L compound that provide a Vickers Hardness of VH200 – VH300 protection.
NanTec boasts an unprecedented Vickers Hardness of 600. This extra hardness allows for far more scratch resistance and wear comparing to standard stainless steel watches.
People have been exploring new territories for many centuries, especially those at sea. The ocean can be wild, cold and dark at night… That as well as various scary experiences inspired people to create many myths and legends about different sea monsters. In each culture, another name for these sea monsters were created, such as Kraken, Hydra, Charybdis and especially Leviathan.
Leviathan, exiled from hell, became synonymous with all the giant monsters of the sea. Leviathan is a huge, dangerous and haunted monster of depths.
After more than two years of development, we also offer this beast that can handle even the most challenging underwater conditions – Biatec Leviathan.