- The Majestic Collection is a range of stylish and elegant watches with a 40 mm diameter 316L stainless steel case (with rosegold PVD coating for model 02).
- Available with black, dark brown, silver, gray or blue sunray dials with silver or golden indexes and hands.
- Top quality black or brown calf leather straps with croco pattern and black or brown stitching.
- The seconds subdial display is located at the position of 9:00 o’clock.
- All watches feature a 29 jewels Swiss Made Mechanical Automatic Eterna 3901A movement with Automatic winding and a Rhodium-plated finish.
- All decorations and craftsmanship are of the highest quality.
- Our range of watches in the Majestic Collection has been carefully tailored to match your needs in terms of accuracy, comfort and visually-attractive design.
Gold plated silver coin under each caseback
Our brand name has been inspired by an ancient coin (Biatec or Biatex – please refer to the page “Our heritage“) which has been restyled and modernized. The reverse side of the coin with a “Biatec horse” motif is now a feature of each watch in our Majestic Collection. Caseback has been decorated with a gold plated silver coin placed under the sapphire crystal.
The coin is supplied by one of the oldest mints in Europe (the mint of Mincovňa Kremnica which is more than 700 years old) and we provide the coin as a standard decoration.
Would you like us to personalize your watch?
We are happy to create any custom-made coin for you (with your own motif of wedding, graduation, anniversary, logo, etc.). Even in pure 24 carat gold.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The word “Biatec” (or “Biatex”) originates probably from the name of a king who started to appear on the old Celtic coins minted in the area of today’s Bratislava (our capital) during the 1st century B.C. We decided to be inspired by these coins and our national heritage.